QUESTION: What are the real benefits of planogramming?
ANSWER: Companies that are planogramming have reported many positive benefits.
- Improved sales presentations & closure results
- improved retail placement
- Increased consumer appeal of product displays
- Better brand awareness through consistency
- Improved efficiency of shelf space allocations
- Improved financial performance of assortments
- Better packaging testing through tighter controls
- Faster, more accurate replenishments
- Quicker inventory resets
- Better grasp of relative product performance
- Much better marketing through targeted displays
- Improved awareness of visual merchandising
But don't take our word on it. A study by the National Association for Retail Merchandising Services (NARMS) entitled "Increase Sales By Improving Planogram Execution" quantifies the same-store sales improvements that can be realized when well-designed planograms are quickly & reliably executed in the field. The article concludes with "the ability to take things learned from high-performing stores and provide them to lower-performing stores, further accelerating the benefits of consistent planogram execution."
QUESTION: How can my company benefit from planogramming?
ANSWER: Try a small, pilot planogramming project with well-defined goals.
Our planogramming software is so inexpensive that your company can easily afford to buy one copy of our full-featured Master Edition version, along with our Shelf Logic University Training, for a small, pilot, in-house planogramming project. Many of our customers, both large & small, have gotten started by outfitting a single sales or marketing person and tasking him/her with a simple project: "take one of our standard product displays and redesign it to improve gross margin return on inventory investment per cubic ft. in your market."
With this most basic of planogramming objectives, your staff can take a giant step into the world of 21st century marketing. The world's largest manufacturers, distributors, and retailers have been enjoying the fruits of goal-oriented planogramming for many years. And now, you too can benefit from this cutting-edge technology.
BASIC STEPS YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE TO IMPLEMENT A PILOT PROJECT
Give us a call at our offices toll-free at 1-800-381-9456
Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm EST
MORE WAYS TO CONTACT US
WANT TO GET STARTED WITH A PLANOGRAM PILOT PROJECT?